Home TopGays in the Military:I am interviewing and photographing gay and lesbian service members and veterans from WWII to the present to record their stories as an oral and visual history that will be archived at the Rare Book, Manuscript and Special Collections Library at Duke University. These interviews and photographs will also be used in a multi-media exhibition and eventually a publication.
How America Thanked Me
Help fund this project by supporting on
Talking Eyes Media.
click to view and read more >>
- Gays in the Military: How America Thanked Me is presented at the American Psychiatric Association’s Annual Meeting in San Francisco, May 21, 2013 as part of the symposium, Bringing the Uniform Out of the Closet: Artistic and Clinical Perspectives of Gay Military Life Before and After “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell”
- We Skate Hardcore is exhibited in the Kolga Tblisi Festival, May 2013 along with the workshop, The Art of the Photo Essay on May 2-3, 2013
- Gays in the Military is exhibited at Stephen Daiter Gallery in “Collateral Damage: The Human Cost of War”, Sept – Dec, 2012
- Museum of the City of New York exhibits Jump, South 1st Street in “City Scenes: New York Street Photography” through July - December, 2012
- Talking Eyes Media is fiscal sponsor for Gays in the Military. For more info click here.
- Fovea Exhibitions exhibits Gays in the Military Nov 12, 2011 to Feb 11, 2012; Panel Discussion: Looking Back on the Gay Ban, Jan 14, 2012
- La Lettre de la Photographie blog on Gays in the Military
- view older accouncements>>